The Phoenix Brewery was built in 1856 for Thomas Phillips, later to own the Dock Brewery in Newport. First registered in 1887, the company merged with P Phipps & Co in 1957 to form Phipps Northampton Brewery Co. The merged company was acquired by Watney Mann in 1960 and closed in 1973.
There are a number of labels illustrated which appear to be issued before it became a Limited Company. Any help with dating these labels would be most appreciated.