International Society of Label Collectors & British Brewery Research
  
  
  

Walker & Homfrays Ltd

The first incarnation of the company was at the Sun Brewery, and moved to the Woodside Brewery a few years later in 1891. It was first registered in 1891 and then again in 1896 under the same name. In 1949 the company merged with Wilson’s Brewery of Newton Heath in Manchester and was demolished soon afterwards.

Oatmeal Stout 1900s

Export Ale 1920s

Oatmeal Stout 1920s

Punch Ale 1920s

Old Punch Ale 1930s

Comet Ale 1930s

Mild Beer 1930s

Bitter Beer 1930s

Stopper seals 1930s

Bitter Beer 1940s

Embee Amber Ale 1940s

Bitter Beer late 1940s

Amber Ale late 1940s

Previous