Founded in 1641, as a brewhouse attached to the Swan Hotel in Southwold. Acquired by George & Ernest Adnams of Newbury.
Registered in 1890 & continues to brew independently in an environmentally friendly manner
Adnams own website can be found HERE
A small selection of the labels produced by the company over the years can be found on this page, a more substantial selection can be found HERE