Founded in Ansty in 1777. Acquired Neame & Trew of Blandford St Mary in 1883. registered as Hall & Woodhouse Ltd in 1898 to acquire the business, of both Hall & Woodhouse of Ansty and Blandford & Godwin Brothers. A new brewery was built in 1900 and the Ansty brewery was closed. Trading independently to this day as the Badger Brewery.
Their website can be found HERE
A small selection of the labels produced by the company over the years can be found on this page, a more substantial selection can be found HERE