A long time supporter of the Society.
John Harvey purchased Bridge Wharf in 1839 & built a brew house. Although the business dates back to 1790. The company was registered in November 1928 and continues to brew independently.
Harvey’s own website can be found HERE
A small selection of the labels produced by the company over the years can be found on this page, a more substantial selection can be found HERE