International Society of Label Collectors & British Brewery Research
  
  
  

Kenward & Court Ltd

The Close Brewery in Hadlow, was established before 1840, when it was operated by Mrs Mercy Barton. Around 1850, it was acquired by Harrison & Taylor and from 1858 it was known as Kenwood & Barnett. In 1871 the name was changed to Kenward & Court and then registered as above in 1888. In 1945 it was acquired by Hammerton & Co., the well known London brewer, together with some 46 public houses. Brewing ceased in 1949 and the company was sold to Charrington & Co. Ltd in 1952. The site of the brewery has been developed,although some features remain.

Hadlow - Kenward & Court Ltd, The Close Brewery

Kenward & Court Ltd - K C Ale (v1)

John Egan Sphinx - Brown Ale

John Egan Sphinx - Pale Ale

Kenward & Court Ltd - 1935 Jubilee Ale

Kenward & Court Ltd - 1937 Coronation Ale

Kenward & Court Ltd - Cream Stout

Kenward & Court Ltd - Double Stout

Kenward & Court Ltd - Hadlow IPA

Kenward & Court Ltd - Hadlow IPA stopper label

Kenward & Court Ltd - Hadlow PA

Kenward & Court Ltd - K C Ale (v2)

Kenward & Court Ltd - K C Ale (v3)

Kenward & Court Ltd - Kentish Brown

Kenward & Court Ltd - Light Dinner Ale

Kenward & Court Ltd - Oatmeal Stout

Kenward & Court Ltd - Treble Brown

Kenward & Court Ltd - Treble Brown stopper label

Kenward & Court Ltd - Milk Stout

Previous